• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with V350,headset icon flashes in the top ,without plug in,unable to attent a call

I was Facing this problem from past 20 days,In Notification It Show me " Headset Connected",But My headset is not plug in

.I restart my mobile.and connected headset ,and taken off, Problem remains same.When I Connect headset ,I works fine,but

when I unplug it,Still remains in headset.When i get a call .It remain in headset mode,So i have to on speaker to attend a

call.Even I tried installing toggleheadset2,audio controller,headset blocker,I tried so many app,but Still unsuccessfully.I

tried facory erase mode and also.went to recovery mode ,tried all option ,Even tried master reset also.Finally i tried

Instalingl firmware ,ultimate and softroot version.after installing ,headset icon remains same.I even Install Anti virus

also and scanned. Like Eset,Quick Heal,Avast etc,Really I am going mad ,because I dont know what to do.Because service

center of view sonic v350 is so far. Please Help me....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones