Problems getting amazon app storeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Niko70

Niko70 Member

So i put in my number but im not getting a text. I happened to read the carriers supported but didnt see metro. Can metro users receieve the app store?

Advertisement
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

I'm on CRICKET.I believe I downloaded the AMAZON APPSTORE APP via link in one of the news articles here @ ANDROID FORUMS.As long as you have the 'UNKNOWN SOURCES' box checked in your Settings,I don't see why a METRO PCS ASCEND couldn't download it.
  3. -Lulu

-Lulu Well-Known Member

i downloaded amazon appstore using 4shared then updated it. Im on metro
  4. Niko70

Niko70 Member

anyone have a link or something then? also, just a side question, do i have to enter credit card info before i can start downloading apps? (i dont have a cc : ( )
  5. -Lulu

-Lulu Well-Known Member

Download 4shared from the market then search for amazon appstore and download it. Yes you have to add a credit card - Just get your parents cc and input it. The free app of the day when downloaded doesnt even show up so theyll never know.
  6. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

DAMN! Aiding & abetting.........THAT'S HOT!
  7. -Lulu

-Lulu Well-Known Member

lol
  8. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

-_______________________-
  9. Anduiril

Anduiril Well-Known Member

I put in my gmail and did it that way.
  10. Can0dope

Can0dope Well-Known Member

NVM... How did I end up here??? LOL
  11. Lennatron

Lennatron Well-Known Member

I did the same because I never got the text either.
    matter0ni likes this.
  12. Til

Til New Member

I have tried my number, gmail email - i dont get the text but got the email, which fails to download. Tried 4share - no luck. yes the box is checked lol. any suggestions?:(
  13. matter0ni

matter0ni Well-Known Member

thank u so much!! this worked for me. had no clue you could input email isntead of phone number in that field on amazons site. wonder if thats new? anyway thanks dude you fixed me up