Problems Seido 1750 Battery-Should I sent it back?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. pittguy578

pittguy578 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure what the problem may be. I got the Seido 1750 battery. I make sure it is fully charged. However, it appears to go "down" faster than the original OEM battery. Is the battery defective? Should I send it back?

It has been off the charger 37 minutes and 1 second and it appears about 10% of the charge is gone. No, no applications running in background-GPS is not on-no Mobile networks, etc-I always have those turned off. I use Advanced Task Killer and kill all apps in background once I am done with them.

How much life should I get with the 1750 battery? How much should I get with the OEM battery? Any assistance is appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. TKollman88

TKollman88 Well-Known Member

Go to menu > settings > about phone > battery. If your up time and awake time are the same then it's the phone. If your up time is way more than your awake time then you need to send the battery back.

3. garment69

garment69 Well-Known Member

I experience the exact same behavior with my 1750 battery. I am not 100% certain if this is a software bug or a hardware bug. Many people use the "bump charge" method which may or may not fix the issue. I have seen responses both ways. Bump charge is when you charge the phone until the green indicator light shows up. Then remove the phone from the charger, shut it off and plug it back in. This needs to be repeated two to three times.

4. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

Only need to do it once.

5. brackett5

brackett5 Well-Known Member

This is true. I.had the.same problem with mine. I did this and the battery lasted me 14 hours and wasn't even in the red.

6. Divine_Madcat

Divine_Madcat Well-Known Member

Yep, same here. More than one "bump" is a waste, but one good bump can help.

Not too hard to do. If you go to work in the morning, just do the bump while you are getting ready. When you go out the door, grab it, power on, and go. :)

7. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

LOL.

That's what I do!

I keep it on charged at night. Wake up, before breakfast and shower I just turn it off for 25 minutes - come back after and it's ready. :D

8. Ryobi

Ryobi Banned

Send the ****ing thing bak already......aight?