• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PROTECT YOUR DIGITAL KNOW HOW (ANTI HACKING CODE PROTECTION)

Hi all,
i am new in this forum, but i know it a long time. i hope i will find here some peole interested in PROTECTING DIGITAL KNOW HOW. I am working on code, that can protect code from riping, modifying, decompiling. Also my code will protect against game cloning.

So, yes, will look more deep into section of this this forum and try to find some maybe developers of games and apps who need to avoid hacking (cracking) of their games/apps. I am developing a protection for ANDROID devices - its based on Virtual Machine, maybe you know VMPR0TECT from windows platform, and i am coding something similar for ANDROID. Maybe in the near future also for iOS (apple devices).

If some could help me with pointing me to the right people, that would be great, thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones