• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [Q] Headset basebooster disort sound/stanby screen music lag?

dinjc

Feb 6, 2012
when ever i select the option "base boost" on my nexus s, it plays fine with a nice base when the headset is in, but when i put the volume near max, the base becomes very chompy and distorted, though if i de-select base boost, the base is fine but very weak. any suggestions why this is happening?:thinking:

aswell when i put the phone on stanby screen while listening to music, the music gets all laggy and my phone laggs.

it might be the ICS ROM of cyanogenmod as it may not be solid, is there any solid cyanogenmod ROMS that are complete for ICS?

Well ,CM9 is still in Alpha build ,so it's not over ...by far ! [it goes like : Alpha ,Beta & Gold build - Gold is supposed to be v1.0]
You can do a FULL wipe and install CM9 v3.x [Latest!] and Matr1x kernel 17.x [Latest!] ! - i use Matr1x 17.0 right now [BFS - performance ver.] and it's all OK !
And on top of all that ,you can get Power AMP [verry nice sound !! -i use it right now] or Winamp ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones