• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Question about ADT plugin

Does the ADT plugin in the newly released SDK r7 support Helios? I'm wondering because I'm about to start Teach Yourself Java in 21 Days, and then after finishing that, Beginning Android 2. I'm going to be using Eclipse. Does anyone know if it supports 3.6 (Helios) or if I need to stick with 3.5 (Galileo)? I know I previous version (r6) did not.

BTW, I have no prior experience programming in any language. So I'm a total noob. ;)

Does the ADT plugin in the newly released SDK r7 support Helios? I'm wondering because I'm about to start Teach Yourself Java in 21 Days, and then after finishing that, Beginning Android 2. I'm going to be using Eclipse. Does anyone know if it supports 3.6 (Helios) or if I need to stick with 3.5 (Galileo)? I know I previous version (r6) did not.

BTW, I have no prior experience programming in any language. So I'm a total noob. ;)

I use it with no problems, but I have been using it with no problems for a few months now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones