• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question about Internal Mem disapearing

Evo4sickness

Android Enthusiast
Dec 1, 2010
Whats up people Iam running CM7.0.0
And I have been noticing that I my internal memory is disappearing. Yesturday I had 87mb and today I noticed it was 85mb. So I figured it was the couple of text messages and drafts that had stored from the other day. I went to delete them and this is the crazy part. I rebooted and went back to check internal memory went from 82.62 to 82.57 I know this is very small amount but the number should difinetly not being dropping at all especially when I just deleted some drafts of texts messages and a text message thread.

Just want to know if anyone has experienced this and what were the causes because has been happeing slowy and just havent been noticing until now. There other day I even sent a Dolphin HD which is 15mb to sd card and thats how I was able to go from 74to 87 but like I said this is now decreasing which makes no sense to me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones