• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question on Network Extender

gripweed

Android Enthusiast
May 11, 2010
We have really bad signal at our place, so we had to buy a network extender, which did a great job.

We recently got Incredibles. On the network extender, when you make a call, it will beep twice to tell you you're connected on it. Which it's still been doing with our new phones.

However, when I was away from home this week, I noticed the incredible still beeps for every call. So I'm wondering if it's even connecting to the extender? We keep getting the infamous reboot at home, so that'd make me think it's not connecting to the extender because our bars are still at 0-1 and we keep rebooting at home. I didn't reboot once in 50 some hours with being away. I usually don't make it to 12 hours while home.

Do I have to do something to set up a new phone? I was positive all I did last time was enter in the phone number.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones