• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Quick memo

It is. Along with its odex file. But no matter what screen I'm on it doesn't work. I really don't know what else I can do?

This is a typical issue with QuickMemo, fooling people into thinking it doesn't work (it seems to happen a lot with this bloat app, trust me you're not the first with this problem). I can't find it right now, but I believe there is a certain part of the screen you tap once/after you've tried firing up QuickMemo that will allow it to function correctly again.

Upvote 0
This is a typical issue with QuickMemo, fooling people into thinking it doesn't work (it seems to happen a lot with this bloat app, trust me you're not the first with this problem). I can't find it right now, but I believe there is a certain part of the screen you tap once/after you've tried firing up QuickMemo that will allow it to function correctly again.

There's supposed to be a check mark in the top right corner but it's not there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones