• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root quick question

ackack

Lurker
Dec 4, 2010
first off, I want to thank you guys for all the info I was able to pull off this site. Was able to root my aria with unrevoked easily, did the nandroid backup, and learned how to put the froyo 2.2 on my phone. So a big thank you to all the people who posted their experiences.

My question is (and i searched) I have the 2gig sd card still and am going to pick up a 16gig (32 if I find one). what exactly do I do? I have a copy of my sd card saved to my laptop. whats next?

do I just pop in the new sd card, partition with rom manager, then transfer all my files from the computer back to the new sd card?

and does the rom manager partition let you set how many gigs you want to set for apps?

I just want to clarify the steps. thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones