qwerty phones...which one?

Last Updated:

1. 2dcurb

2dcurb Member This Topic's Starter

I currently have the Nexus one but want something different like a qwerty sliding keyboard with similar screen size. I did a little search and the only thing that comes close to its screen size is the Motorola Droid? Droid looks outdate as I think its been out for awhile now, so my question is are there any new phones coming out with large screen with qwerty? Or any phone on the market now that is worth looking at? Must have larger screen :)

Advertisement
  2. Vmanisme

Vmanisme Well-Known Member

Get the LG Ally, its not a monster phone but so far I had no problems performance wise, runs all simulators easily.

3. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Well-Known Member

Droid 2 (Verizon. August?), Samsung Galaxy S Pro (Sprint. No clue when) are upcoming with QWERTY keyboards. Both have big screens and great specs. Also T-Mobile is rumored to get a big slider referred to as Project Emerald/Sidekick Twist by HTC this summer.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

4. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

Wait for the Droid 2, should be out soon enough. Specs similar to the Droid X (5mp camera w/o 720p recording and smaller screen) but with a slide out keyboard. The keyboard is much improved to the original Droids lacking keyboard.