• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

R E S U R R E C T I O N! Oh Yeah!

Rico ANDROID

Android Expert
Mar 10, 2011
In Cell Phone SIMetery
scene.jpg.png
How many Resurrection fans out there? Who knows this scene and why deputy's smiling?

Last edited:
same, lol. Like i posted/replied like i knew what i was talking about, lmao

LOL i am in the same boat as you(smile ) . I went so far as a screenshot from some "interesting" scene and now i have not one clue what that scene was about! lol

But i A-M into this new suspense series "La Brea"!!!! its got that L.O.S.T. and "Under The Dome" feel to it

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
LOL i am in the same boat as you(smile ) . I went so far as a screenshot from some "interesting" scene and now i have not one clue what that scene was about! lol

But i A-M into this new suspense series "La Brea"!!!! its got that L.O.S.T. and "Under The Dome" feel to it

That is definitely a strange one, caught a couple episodes of it other day. I liek the lady in it, the one from Justified.

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
That is definitely a strange one, caught a couple episodes of it other day. I liek the lady in it, the one from Justified.

It's very strange! and didn't waste time getting right into the mystery of things.

I like that lady star also. Oh and the guy in it is the one in a car-buying-app commercial. i'll have to look for it

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones