• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random reboots with .15

sgosnell

Jan 3, 2012
I've been getting random reboots on my Transformer Prime after updating to .15. The only common factor seems to be that the Prime has been sleeping, or at least had the screen off, for a few hours. I wake it up, start doing something, and after a few minutes, usually less than 5 minutes, it just freezes, and then the screen goes black and it reboots. I've had it happen while on the market, while browsing websites, and just now while replying to an email. On previous builds, I had the odd reboot, but no more than a couple altogether, but since the latest update, it's been doing it at least once a day. I have no other issues with my Prime, the GPS isn't perfect but acceptable, and the wifi and bluetooth seem to work fine. It's all good except for the random reboots that just started.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones