• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Really messed up G2 F320L, hard bricked pls help :(

extremerogo

Lurker
Feb 15, 2016
Hello all,

I have got LG G2 F320L. From the begining: I have got no baseband in it.. I restored it with @grandixximo way, but still I can't call anyone.. So I managed to do one really bad thing... I flashed this:
I don't thought, this will brick my device. I entered TWRP, flashed this, and again flashed TWRP(I was sure, if this rom will not start, I will restore backup from TWRP. I flashed this and first, i tried to reboot to recovery, but there was Security error, and next was Critical error.. So I took out the baterry, and pluged it again and turned on the phone. The next and the worst error
frown.gif
is this:
1) Volume Up : Dload Mode
2) Volume Down: Reboot.
If you choose Dload Mode,
Please do following action.
1) Dload Mode. Please connect USB
2) Get the ram dump image using QPST Configuration
ERR crash log report. Version 3.

Error in the file rfc.wcdma.cpp, line 1017
Error message: Failed to map device! band=%d dev_type=%d insteance=%d
Time of crash (m-d-y h:m:s): 01-06-1980 0:00:00
Uptime (h:m:s): 0:00:00
Build ID: M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190116
param: (0x0, 0x3, 0x0)
aux_msg:
qxdm_dbg_msg:

That's all. And I don't have Download Mode, there is only fastboot mode (I can't flash anything via this, just stopping at "flashing boot...". What can I do now? I don't want to give it to repair service... Please help guys it's very big problem(I think, I'm first guy on this world who totally messed up bootloader
biggrin.gif
)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones