• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I sent mine in on launch day and didn't check for a long while. When I finally did last week, I saw it was "declined due to address not valid with US Postal Service".

I sent them an email mentioning that I provided the same address they send my bills to and that those make it to me just fine for some reason. I received an email the next day stating my rebate was approved and will be sent within 15 days.

Upvote 0
I don't like MIRs because far too often the companies who process make money from orders that are declined for one reason or another. I also don't like them when the easy answer is to simply apply a $100 credit during the 3rd billing cycle and avoid all the paperwork hassle. Of course, Sprint wins when people fail to claim rebates or don't do them properly which is why they still do the MIR process.

Upvote 0
The sprint store I bought my EVO from on launch said they would fill out the form and mail it in for me. Haven't received it yet and it's been just under 2 months. I may call the Sprint store soon and see what the deal is.

If you have an online account, you can check rebate status at the Sprint website. Not sure I'd trust the Sprint store to do the rebate for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones