• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rebrand DHD Vodafone UK ROM or RUU

There really is not another one kicking around... well worth holding on to (not even VF branded... on Orange myself, just thinking of the next time someone on here asks for it!)

I know. Going back not long after I got my Desire HD I thought about rooting it but I wasn't sure what I would really gain out of it but I was so annoyed with one of the firmware updates that Vodafone released OTA that killed the GPS completely. I was not the only one it happend to either. Because mine was branded I found out I had to go through the goldcard creation thing. Plus with having a branded phone you get all the shite stuff the carrier puts on like game demos etc and useless apps that run for an hour before you have to pay for them. Anyway I got a Vodafone RUU via a link on XDA which instead of being branded turned out to be unbranded which in the end made me more inclined to root! But having this branded rom is handy for returning to stock if need be.

Upvote 0
Actually I am not interested to install any official ruu on HTC dhd,
Actually the problem is I am not able to connect my phone to any pc via USB , I have tried a lot of thing to fix it , but no success. Even a perfect gold card is not also working, all the time getting 'cid error' my DHS is s-off , rooted.
Actually my problem is the usb fix to connect this with pc .
Please help me to find the perfect way , sir.
I have need your help sir.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones