• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [RECOVERY] TeamWin Recovery Project 2.3.1.1 for the LG Esteem 4G MS910

I would appreciate any help from someone knowledgeable. I updated my Esteem over to ZVE a while ago. While I had been unrooted I got that stupid hidden menu problem 7 times, which is insane. I finally decided to root the Esteem using the TWRP Esteem deal. It seemed like it rooted fine, booted into the recovery the first time and all that. I ran root checker [probably like an idiot] and it came up 'no root access.' So I, like the impatient lame-o I am, re-rooted it and it is now stuck in the boot loop that reads 'teamwin.' It flashes that every 5 seconds and I cannot get anything else out of it.

I googled fixes but would honestly appreciate help from any of you guys over a thread on a kindle fire that seems to have the same problem.

Thanks guys, seriously - you'll be a life saver :]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones