• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Red Triangle on trying to do system update

dizzyrj

Lurker
Sep 14, 2012
My insurance company sent me a HTC sensation with ICS on it after my old HTC Desire S was stolen.
It popped up with a message saying an update was available so I downloaded the update and it went to the screen with a phone with a green circle then it suddenly changed to a phone with a red triangle. I can not get rid of it until I remove the battery and turn it back on then goes back to normal.

Not sure how to go about updating it. Has a customer firmware been installed on this phone? If so how do I put it back to the stock UK/Europe firmware, Or send it back to the insurance company?

I am a complete android Noob, Don't have a clue on how to do anything with it.

My insurance company sent me a HTC sensation with ICS on it after my old HTC Desire S was stolen.
It popped up with a message saying an update was available so I downloaded the update and it went to the screen with a phone with a green circle then it suddenly changed to a phone with a red triangle. I can not get rid of it until I remove the battery and turn it back on then goes back to normal.

Not sure how to go about updating it. Has a customer firmware been installed on this phone? If so how do I put it back to the stock UK/Europe firmware, Or send it back to the insurance company?

I am a complete android Noob, Don't have a clue on how to do anything with it.

5. When you get to the screen with the red

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones