• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Register your new S4 with Samsung

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/product

If you haven't done it yet you may want to check that link and register your phone with Samsung. I did today and got a coupon for 50% off anything under $50. You can get some items like another battery for $20 or a multimedia dock for $25 using the coupon.

I tired earlier iam not in us and it only has us networks in options.

Upvote 0
Hmm. ...I dont remember if I registered or not. I decided to do it. I entered part of the info but the drop down menu doesn't list the version i have that is on the box. I bought my Tmobile S4 at Walmart if that matters.

What is your model number? I would think it would be the same T-Mobile model, SGH-M919.

Upvote 0

Is the battery for the Verizon version not the same? That's the reason I couldn't find it-- I was looking under accessories on the Verizon model. When you pull up the compatibility list for the battery, the Verizon models don't show up (Sprint does). And when you pull up accessories on the Verizon one, there's only one thing missing versus the AT&T's listed accessories-- the battery.

Accessories - Verizon Wireless Cell Phones SCH-I545 | Samsung Cell Phones

Upvote 0
Is the battery for the Verizon version not the same? That's the reason I couldn't find it-- I was looking under accessories on the Verizon model. When you pull up the compatibility list for the battery, the Verizon models don't show up (Sprint does). And when you pull up accessories on the Verizon one, there's only one thing missing versus the AT&T's listed accessories-- the battery.

Accessories - Verizon Wireless Cell Phones SCH-I545 | Samsung Cell Phones

I received mine today. The part # is EB-B600BUBESTA. It looks like thats the standard battery for the S4. They have a live chat. You might could ask to be sure. When you look to see what its compatible with everything but Verizon shows up.

Reactions: gbiggie
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones