• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Remote Keyboard App for PC

da_jokker

Lurker
Oct 13, 2012
I have a media PC hooked to my TV and am looking for an App that will give me the 'wireless keyboar and mouse' feature. I 've messed around with a few apps I found but all fell short ... my problem is 2 fold...

1) I have a droid and my wife has an iTouch so I really would like to find an solution that can run on both.

2) More important, I can't seem to find an app that actually works for letting me sign onto the PC. In other words, if I use a real KB to log in, then the remote app works. But as soon as I log out, it stops. Unless I can use it to log into my Media PC...it's sort of pointless.

If anyone can lead me in the right direction, I'd appricate it. Otherwise I guess I'll just have to buy a wireless keyboard.

He.s looking for something like Unified Remote. Problem is he is the wrong forum. He has an iTouch, not an Android device.

:D
He was on about a Droid, and apps, and an iTouch (which I assumed to be another Android phone), in an Android app forum...
And I was just about going to add to my previous post that, although Teamviewer would probably work, I don't think it would be a particularly convenient m.o...
Archetypal barking up the wrong tree! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones