• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Repeatedly self Restarting

Deano

Lurker
May 8, 2010
Android Version: 2.2
Network: T-Mobile
Taskiller Used?: No
[Optional]Are You rooted & which Rom: No
Issue: Well, When I'm browsing the internet (Using the standard Internet Browser OR Dolphin Browser) whether i'm connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile Internet I will get a random crash and my phone will reboot itself then reboot it's self repeatedly about 5 times in a row draining a lot of my battery life. It's been doing this for the past i'd say 4/5months and it's got to the point where i'm a bit pissed off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've started to have this annoying reboots maybe a month ago. Most of the time while in browser, but on occasion in Market or any other application as well. I'm running LeeDroid ROM's mostly. Started to have this on 2.4.x. Moved to 2.5 Final and recently to 3.0.X Beta. Problem doesn't go away. Removed every little App for Task kill, Start up Manager and so on. Problem still stays. I've seen some posts that it could be a Hardware problem all together.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones