• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Restoring Paid for Apps

I am thinking of upgrading to 2.2 but not sure about restoring apps, I was going to make a list of what I have and fresh install them all, but two I have are paid for Launcher Pro Plus and Torque, how do I go about reinstalling them if they are paid for?

I know its abit of a noob question but never had to do it so dont wanna upgrade until I know what will happen.

u must be having .apk file for ur apps just copy them to ur pc.And when u r done with ur 2.2 ROM copy them back to ur sd card.

Hope this helps...!!

Regards

This would work (and would likely be what I would go with) and is probably easier than making up the list but even if you have to reinstall the apps, the record of payment is still on the Google servers so you wouldn't have to pay for them again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones