• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Retrun Droid Eris for Fascinate

I joined Verizon in Jan '10 and I wanting a new phone, the Eris is just too slow n small with some other cons. And im wondering if I can take it back since should be still under warranty. Is this possible? Thankss

Some members that have had a lot of problems with their eris have been offered a different phone.
But only after several swaps.

I suppose you can try. But trading it for the fascinate is pushing your luck.
If you're lucky maybe you can get a refurb something else. FAscinate is too new.

Upvote 0
The warranty covers the phone, not your opinion of it. You only had 30 days to bring your Eris back for a different phone. Now that the Eris has reached it's end of life, if something happens to it that the warranty covers, and it needs to be replaced, you might get a different, comparable phone, but who knows what they consider to be a comparable phone. I can guarantee that Verizon won't let you exchange your Eris for a Fascinate (or any other phone, for that matter) because you don't like it anymore

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones