• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Returning your defective phone

zoxxo

Android Enthusiast
Jul 25, 2010
Issaquah, WA
So recently the display on my phone went bad so I had to get a replacement from Verizon. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of getting a refurbished phone; but so far I've had no problems.

I wanted to share a few tips on returning your phone to Verizon. Most of the time you won't have any issues, but this might safeguard you from being that one in a million. I work for FedEx, so I must see a couple of Verizon returns in a day.

These steps will help ensure a good return:

Reactions: King_Bean
Sure, we do it all the time. Call 1-800-gofedex and choose the option for a pickup. Do this as early in the day as possible because some areas have a cutoff time for pickups. Take the phone to where Fedex normally delivers or picks ups. This could be the reception desk or your mail room or receiving dock. If your company has a regular pickup every day then there is no need to call and schedule the pickup. Your done. We'll come get the package and take care of the rest.

If you want to put your self at ease, at the end of the day you can go to Global Homepage and punch in the tracking number and verify the package was picked up.

Hope this helps...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones