• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Reverting to factory?

1337patchy

Lurker
Aug 19, 2012
Hey there, i bought this phone, came with gingerbread 2.3.4 iirc, i upgraded to ICS. But with ICS GTA 3 seems to freeze my phone randomly, leading me to having to remove the battery. GTA 3 ran perfectly with gingerbread. Now when it does play, its laggy as hell. Would reverting to factory settings install gingerbread, put everything as it was, with the operator's apps and SE's apps just how it was? Also, if yes, how to do that? Or is the lag problem with GTA 3, and freezing, incompatibility with ICS? If its the last one, its ok, but i dont want my phone to perform worse in games...It ran GTA 3 Perfectly
Thank you in advance.

Would reverting to factory settings install gingerbread, put everything as it was, with the operator's apps and SE's apps just how it was?
Yes it would...

Factory Data Reset

This will erase all data from your phone's internal storage, including:

* Your Google Account
* System and application data and settings
* Downloaded applications

To also clear Music, Pictures and Other user data, the SD Card needs
to be erased.

Back up any Music, Pictures and Videos ect that came pre-installed with the phone.

Then go to: SETTINGS> PRIVACY> FACTORY DATA RESET...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones