• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ring tone for contacts,youtube etc...

missy brown

Dec 15, 2009
maryland
youtube.com
I did a search for my answer but didnt find anything so heres my issue. When i add a ring tone to 5 people in my phone what happens is it just plays the regular ring tone. I also have tried adding the ring tone and then doing a hard reset it worked for one but after the one it doesnt work.

also my other issue is it keeps telling me sorry the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly.ples try again.

this is the last one i get sorry if its a lot this is what i get when i hit the youtube app.: sorry,this video cannot be played there was a problem while playing but if i hit the back button and try again it worls it does that each time i try to play a video .

thanks in advance fyi this didnt start until i did a factory reset on the phone becsue it wont delete my 2,000 text i had and i also tired everything to delete it. any advice is good thanks guys.:)

Upvote 0
the thing is i never got any errors until i did a factory reset, i started to call sprint or something to get a replacement because i know something isnt right

Scroll down in that thread to rangergrrl's posts - she stuck with it and found that she needed Sprint to walk her through a reset with reprovisioning and then became one happy camper.

No need to replace the device if not necessary - in her case, and I suspect yours as well, the reset exposed the greater underlying problem.

Anyway - check it out, food for thought and consideration.

I may be our watching out for the Perseid meteor showers for most of the night, so if I don't ring back, I haven't given up on your problem nor am ignoring you.

Upvote 0
i have good news well today i called sprint and i went through 1/2 folks then i finally got someone who knew what they were talking about, you wouldnt know what some technical support folks tell you. the first one told me i have too many apps installed i had 69. he told me thats why i was getting the error and i told him wouldnt i get a memory error before getting the android error and i told him i would call back after i tried it his way. so after that i finally got one that knew what to do he deleted something and had me turn it off take the battery out power it back up. do a 33 something 3 and i went throught a bunch of menus and hit reset and it went throught prl and firmwear and stuff after it reset my issues were fixed now i am happy. its working fine so far. thanks everyone for all your help. now i got to reinstall all my apps again.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones