• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RoboForm For Android

I have an LG Ally, Android 2.2. I am a huge sweepstaker and was looking for a free app in the market that had some type of Autofill or Form Filler. And I found Roboform which I do not currently use or have ever used on my PC. I installed it on my phone and then registered on Roboform online from my PC. I only wanted it to make entering sweepstakes from my phone easier and faster.

I think the Roboform form filler on the PC works great. Its way better than the Google toolbar that I have been using for years now. But as far as it working on my phone, not good at all. Remeber I am only speaking about the form filler, not the passwords & stuff.

Once you set up an identity through roboform online and then sync it with your app on your phone, and that's it. Then you should be able to easily fill out forms with it. But that's not what happened. I would hit Fill and it would do nothing. I would hit Fill & Submit and still nothing. It doesn't work. I emailed the devs right away and still have not gotten a response about this bug. So the app is useless to me right now & just taking up space on my phone. I hope they fix it soon because I would love to use it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones