• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] A2tude - Modded Stock A2 ROM

Hi, PG

I'm running your A2tude ROM v1.74 on my M865. Been using it for a few months now and I love it. I have a question for you.

I just partitioned & formatted my SD card in an attempt to free up memory space on the internal phone memory and to have existing and newly-downloaded apps go to the SD card. However, everything that was in the phone's memory is still in the phone's memory; nothing was moved. I've also noticed that newly downloaded apps automatically go to the phone's memory (although they usually can be moved to the SD card via the Android Settings or Titanium Backup, etc.).

My question is, does the A2tude ROM have the "data2sd" feature (or whatever it's called) built in so that apps go to the SD? If not, then that would explain my situation. If it does have this feature (and I assume it does...?), then I have a different problem that I will have to further investigate.

Thanks!
chris
yea it has DT's a2sd ;)

Upvote 0
hello i recently had rooted my m865 and it worked and then i installed clockworkmod ver5.x.x.x, and that was all fine, but then i installed the a2tude and it ran and ran and then i saw something at the end about donating but it restarted too quickly to read, and then now it wont even show the huawei logo anymore, it just blackscreens and when i try to boot in recovery(vol up, down, and both[both makes the four buttons at the bottom flash]) but still nothing.
what did i dooo

Upvote 0
hello i recently had rooted my m865 and it worked and then i installed clockworkmod ver5.x.x.x, and that was all fine, but then i installed the a2tude and it ran and ran and then i saw something at the end about donating but it restarted too quickly to read, and then now it wont even show the huawei logo anymore, it just blackscreens and when i try to boot in recovery(vol up, down, and both[both makes the four buttons at the bottom flash]) but still nothing.
what did i dooo

Hi, welcome to the forum. I hate to send you somewhere else, but this section seems to be deserted. I suggest following the link to UPP in PG's signature above. They have a big A2 community over there and I'm sure someone will get you straightened out. Best of luck. Post back when you get it sorted, you might help someone with the same problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones