• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]ELITE Series IV*ELITE Series Resurrected*Updated With Tweaks

ohhhhhh sweet. gonna download this now and i will update the op in a sec. thanx again diablo67
Your very welcome,bro.I'm starting a new project "Revolation Rom",if anyones interested in beta testing for me,let me know in my pm,i'm only excepting 2 testers at the time,if anyones interested.Actually i have a beta ready now.I have afriend,Bill Bowers creating a theme for it as i type and i have added a few tweaks and the More lionfish kernel,its sense 1.0.

Upvote 0
Holy Shit! This is great! I liked the original Elite III Froyo ROM so much, I am actually still using it, right now! Can't wait to flash this!

But one serious question (the reason I'm in the rooting forum today), does this ROM natively have the ability to partition the SD card and use it as internal memory? I can't even update my apps anymore due to the lack of memory with this older Froyo ROM.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
, does this ROM natively have the ability to partition the SD card and use it as internal memory?
Thanks in advance!

You need to partition your card first. The write up in the How to Root threa is really good. There are some other write up there also.

Once your card is partitoned I don't know if this Rom will automatically move them for you. You may need to us A2SD to do it.

Reactions: CriticalCritic
Upvote 0
You need to partition your card first. The write up in the How to Root threa is really good. There are some other write up there also.

Once your card is partitoned I don't know if this Rom will automatically move them for you. You may need to us A2SD to do it.
Thanks, I've already read that, and the very helpful posts by novox77 and akazabam, and taken care of the partitioning.

My trouble lies with what to do now. From what I understand, I need a ROM that either has A2sd built in, or is at least compatible with Darktremor A2sd. So I need to know if this ROM qualifies... or if I'm mistaken about the nest step.

Upvote 0
Thanks, I've already read that, and the very helpful posts by novox77 and akazabam, and taken care of the partitioning.

My trouble lies with what to do now. From what I understand, I need a ROM that either has A2sd built in, or is at least compatible with Darktremor A2sd. So I need to know if this ROM qualifies... or if I'm mistaken about the nest step.

well this rom is pretty small already but if you have a lot of apps then i believe that this rom supports darktremors as the original elite series had support for dt. i do not think a2sd is built in. it would have said it in the op.

Reactions: CriticalCritic
Upvote 0

Yes it does support Apps2sd.

Upvote 0
im just surprised to see that its not built upon the ics rom... whatever tho LoL just as long as its not a rehash of es3 i guess. Is it a fresh build?

It's kind of a rehash I suppose. Diablo67, updated the Rom to GB. It has the original theme and it's named what it is because Koni told him he could update it and then I think he made him a signature banner for it.

There are a few more things coming for this I think. The biggest thing being worked on is the black and white picture preview.

Naters

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones