• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Galaxo 1.6.3.4 and Recovery 6.1 released

Thanks for the advice. I upgraded yesterday and it went fairly smooth. I also installed Dark Sense 2.1, which I don't like as much as 2.0, but only because of the different launcher. It can be kind of sluggish, but I've not turned on compcache or overclocking yet.

Once big plus I noticed this morning is that GPS got signal almost instantly. I'll have to wait and see if it stays that way, but if it does, that's huge for me.

Upvote 0
I also installed Dark Sense 2.1, which I don't like as much as 2.0, but only because of the different launcher. It can be kind of sluggish, but I've not turned on compcache or overclocking yet.

Latest ADW has shitload of settings howto improve the performance. Check them. I use this launcher as default, because the advanced launcher has not been updated since 25.09.2009. No reason to use outdated software.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones