• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] "GBSandwich" by DROIDPM of XDA for SPICE MI-350 Works Flawlessly on Micromax A75

Works fine on my phone with scatter mito and gionee boot.img by mastermind1024 :)
at first flash I got a network problem, then after browsing around, I replace file modem.img with the same file from mito stock rom, then flash it again, then voila..!! now the network works fine.. this rom is so heavy its consume so much ram so I must uninstall unneccesary apps, but I really like the look like of this rom..:D:D:D

Upvote 0
Works fine on my phone with scatter mito and gionee boot.img by mastermind1024 :)
at first flash I got a network problem, then after browsing around, I replace file modem.img with the same file from mito stock rom, then flash it again, then voila..!! now the network works fine.. this rom is so heavy its consume so much ram so I must uninstall unneccesary apps, but I really like the look like of this rom..:D:D:D

Whats you free memory...and RAM after installation?

Upvote 0
Hey Guys...

I have another problem...

Can somebody turn the phone off and try charging the Phone? I get some weird Chinese letters on the screen but the phone does not charge. :)

The phone died of charge yesterday and I just couldn't reboot the phone..

same with me plz.......help my phone doesn't starts and not detect by pc also help i flash this rom after click on reboot phone in recovery doesn't starts and i does not install GB sandwich update 1.0.4 after rom :eek: :(

Upvote 0
same with me plz.......help my phone doesn't starts and not detect by pc also help i flash this rom after click on reboot phone in recovery doesn't starts and i does not install GB sandwich update 1.0.4 after rom :eek: :(

There is only one way out of this..

You have to find a way to charge your battery and then turn the phone ON.

I used the universal cellphone battery charger to charge my battery..

Make sure you don't let your phone die without charge..

Upvote 0
I tried this ROM but rolled back because I was not able to charge my phone after turning it off and my roaming sim was not getting detected..

Hey Bro,I am sorry... i was working on another ROM which caught my fancy... i have created a new link for that... i promise, i will start working on the issuse you have encountered with this ROM at the earliest albeit with my limited knowledge.

Reactions: itzmiandy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones