• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] IncDoes Desire Z

hey guys ive been using this ROM for a while now and i love it! i jus have one problem. my touch tones arent working (ie i cant enter my voicemail password) and i cant find anywhere in there settings to turn them on ) has anyone experienced this problem??

Just use Google Voice for voice mail and you won't have to mess with it.

Upvote 0
After a little tweaking and deleting some bloat I recently ran quadrant and came out with this :)

qph2c5.png

What kernel are you using??

Upvote 0
hey guys ive been using this ROM for a while now and i love it! i jus have one problem. my touch tones arent working (ie i cant enter my voicemail password) and i cant find anywhere in there settings to turn them on ) has anyone experienced this problem??

Settings > Sound > Audible touch tones - change to long and you will be good to go

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones