• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] iPhoneICS v.1.0 By Marriya Salvia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ROM is smooth fast and good to have lots of customization and have lots of premium/pro/paid apps in it do know how Marriya manage to get them in the ROM but they are all good and worth having in the ROM. Everything is working fine only few things like d volume in the phones loudspeaker is low which needs to be work on as the ringtones sounds too low so if possible Marriya work on the volume and get a rise in it as if compare to stock its very much low but in headphones its amazing and TTPod is my favourite as i use it since from past 5years. I loved d Smartphone browser which gives the desktop experience on phone. No apn is configured so u need to provide a apn conf file which have the apns by default I just put the file what I had and they all all are configured. Taskswitcher doesn

Reactions: Marriya Salvia
Upvote 0
The ROM is smooth fast and good to have lots of customization and have lots of premium/pro/paid apps in it do know how Marriya manage to get them in the ROM but they are all good and worth having in the ROM. Everything is working fine only few things like d volume in the phones loudspeaker is low which needs to be work on as the ringtones sounds too low so if possible Marriya work on the volume and get a rise in it as if compare to stock its very much low but in headphones its amazing and TTPod is my favourite as i use it since from past 5years. I loved d Smartphone browser which gives the desktop experience on phone. No apn is configured so u need to provide a apn conf file which have the apns by default I just put the file what I had and they all all are configured. Taskswitcher doesn’t work so no smooth multitasking as compared to Anarchy cos in Anarchy Taskswitcher was working so i was having the best multitasking so need it to work on ur ROM cos i need it the most else provide any alternative for it by which i can have multitasking on ur ROM. The file manager u provided won’t allow to set permission as it doesnt have d option of setting permission so need it to changed. The keyboard just overlaps on the typing space in portrait mode so provide any other good keyboard may be if u can then provide the keyboard like swipe, swift, touchpal as if they have the option for sliding the figure to write. There is a FC in settings while selecting brightness. Any other thing(request/problem) will let u be updated. The apps what u have provided are good and the premium/pro/paid apps are best which makes the using experience a pleasure however u still u needs to work on d ROM and provide updates/solution for the request/problems.

:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

U ROCKED in the FIRST GO keep it UP…

:party: :party: :party:

YA ME TOO USING TTPOD FOR SEVERAL YEARS
GREAT APP :)

THAT TASK SWITCHER IS LENOVO'S APP HENCE IT WILL WORK ONLY ON ROMS PORTED FROM A60

@marriya can u upload the rom to mediafire

Reactions: Marriya Salvia
Upvote 0
If this rom package contains pro/premium apps then u can't share it on androidforums...it's against rules of the forum...
@Marriya,
take down the download link n upload new rom without any pro/premium apps otherwise u will get infarction from moderators...

sir but tell me the apps are also available on 4shared y cant we use those sites to make Our rom work
better than others ?
But tell me sir if the XDA Forms use it , for them they r said wow what a work and y dont we use the same we also want MMx A75 kernals

but y dont we cant we make our roms faster and better if we have no choice !

Just reply sir :)

Upvote 0
sir but tell me the apps are also available on 4shared y cant we use those sites to make Our rom work
better than others ?
But tell me sir if the XDA Forms use it , for them they r said wow what a work and y dont we use the same we also want MMx A75 kernals

but y dont we cant we make our roms faster and better if we have no choice !

Just reply sir :)
Because this is androidforums.com and it has different rules then xda...
This is a policy of forum, decided by it's founders, contributors n other staff members...
If we want to share anything here, we have to follow those rules. We can't disobey those rules.
I know premium apps are available there on internet n many use them too but u can't share it here, that's against forum rules.

Upvote 0
Because this is androidforums.com and it has different rules then xda...
This is a policy of forum, decided by it's founders, contributors n other staff members...
If we want to share anything here, we have to follow those rules. We can't disobey those rules.
I know premium apps are available there on internet n many use them too but u can't share it here, that's against forum rules.

sir i havent added any such apps sir plz check and tell me :) !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones