• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] LiquidRush Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev no longer supports build. Thread closed.

BigRushDog over on XDA has finally fixed the calling issue with the LiquidE port IncDoes did a couple months ago. It's still in alpha and has some kinks to be ironed out but overall it's running pretty well for me. If you were impressed with MIUI and other Android overlays then you will probably dig this. Make a nandroid and give it a flash, it's worth checking out.

[ROM][ALPHA] LiquidRush Series "Well, it's downhill from here..." [12/15/10] - xda-developers

Reactions: exclamation_mark
It definitely looks interesting, I dig how the notification bar is at the bottom, and really like the page flip to unlock. The page flip and the puzzle piece on the captivate are a couple of my favorite unlock screens.

Hope this catches the eye's of some other dev's and we can get a stable version going.

Is there a puzzle version at all for the evo?
I like that one a lot too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones