• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Rom Manager Premium not showing up in my paid apps list

Hitch_Itch

Jun 18, 2010
So I purchased rom manager premium, sweet app as everyone knows.
When I go to appbrain on my pc, click my apps it does not show rom mgr as the paid version, shows the free app installed. When I open rom manager the title bar at the top shows "rom manager premium v2.5.1.2. when the market see theres an update to the program it also shows as the free version. my paid titanium shows up as paid.
Anyone have any clues?
The only thing I can think of is I used paypal to pay for the app and my paypal is linked to my yahoo mail, not gmail. I do have the receipt in my yahoo mail. i have contacted the dev via email with no response, its been about 6-7 days since I sent the email.
While Im asking questions, I noticed I cannot DL the update to adobe flash player, it dl's, try's to install and shows Installed failed every time, I am on skyraider 3.5 final
thanks for any help
ken

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones