• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rom manager

skittlesV1

Jul 2, 2010
Im fully rooted using DC rom. If I use rom manager and click backup current rom what does it backup? Will it backup all my apps and settings I have selected to this rom or what? :thinking:

P.S. Is this the same thing as a "nandroid backup" ? I see the option whenever I boot into the clockwork recovery

When you ran damage control, How were you rooted prior to this if you were rooted prior to DC. Im asking cause I was unrevoked3 rooted. Used Rom Manager to load Fresh, then wanted to try DC, but when it Loaded DC. It kept going into loop. (never past the White HTC evo4g Screen)

I am running DC and am about to flash to Fresh now. I am downloading the rom as we speak. I really like DC... U guys know of a site that has the different roms (included on rom manager) and the different features of each?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones