1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

[ROM] MTDEV-CM10 build 20120825 [ALPHA]

1. andr2d2

andr2d2 Well-Known Member

Hey Bsydz you and I only live about two hours from each other. You guys sure have made a lot of progress in a short time with Jellybean.
  2. andr2d2

I just saw one on Youtube with just Sid's head with the circle chasing around it
  3. g60madman

g60madman Well-Known Member

4. g60madman

Nice, I will check this out and install stock on the dev phone!
  5. BSydz

BSydz Well-Known Member

That's cool, man it was a hot one today. I'm beat, can't seem to get out of my chair. Thanks, I have spent quite a bit of time the last two weeks with this. As soon as we get all of our individual fixes worked into the MTDEV github, things should get rolling.

Don't forget to thank mantera, he already had everything setup to build for the most part, and I referenced his CM9 for alot of the fixes. I also used a few CM9 and 10 source codes for reference. Also rukin5197 for getting us to a bootable system.

That is actually my 20th build or so, so I can't remember what all I did, cause I have been working on 3G this last week. I just have to get my build back to before I was messing with 3G before I push anything up, I don't wanna break stuff for anybody. That's just more work for everybody else. So, wish us luck, we're gonna need it. :D
    shiv81, chri81 and Inc0gnit0 like this.
  6. andr2d2

That app you guys are talking about, I put it on my spare triumph. I went into the menu about the camera and basically all it lists is the different modes for the different features.:rolleyes:
  7. BSydz

BSydz Well-Known Member

Ok, so I fixed the display corruptions in the MTDEV CM10 code, it was mainly the hardware files. I am running a diff right now, to find out which files exactly. I'll try to push my changes later tonight, if I can figure it out.
  8. g60madman

Nice man, if you get stuck just email me, I will probably be up till 12AM MST
    BSydz likes this.
  9. rukin5197

rukin5197 Well-Known Member

Hey man I'll teach you how to use git. Just email me at
    BSydz likes this.
  10. BSydz

BSydz Well-Known Member

I probably will have a question or two, I changed a few things so I just want to narrow it down, so I don't make unnecessary changes.
  11. g60madman

No worries :) just let me know.
  12. zeketardis

zeketardis New Member

So when i go to the download link it shows thebuild 20120824 not the build 20120825.
  13. BSydz

BSydz Well-Known Member

pbf98 likes this.
  14. zeketardis

zeketardis New Member

thank you kind sir
  15. RobertsDF

RobertsDF Active Member

16. corance

corance Well-Known Member

Has work stopped on this? Just wondering, not complaining.
    sqwerl likes this.
  17. Banished Angel

Banished Angel Well-Known Member

It's been 3 days since a new version was released and you're asking if the development stopped? Really? The MTDEV team is developing CM7, CM9, and CM10 simultaneously using a horribly outdated kernel because Motorola refuses to release source information. Development is still underway this kind of thing just takes time.
    andr2d2 and henslo like this.
  18. corance

corance Well-Known Member

Haha chill dude. I didn't notice the build number and the reason I asked is because I see post on all of the roms all day except this one. Like I said, just asking...
  19. dsmryder

dsmryder Well-Known Member

Work is actually kinda heave on this ROM. The kernel is really hard, like Banished Angel said. I kida wish you could see the banter back and forth between the group. We don't intend to release anything that is junk. When we make some headway you'll see a new release, with bugs, but some real improvements. Also, some of the work that goes into one goes into the others. For that, it's easier to release a patched up working CM7, than to release another very broken CM9/10.
  20. rukin5197

@g60, have you tried that commit that fixed headset? I haven't tried it yet..
  21. Lobster

Lobster Well-Known Member

I love this work, sadly the DL link isn't working. It says itll be done downloading in half an hour (my connection is speedy, so its not me), and when it reaches 30MB down, it says complete, yet its not.
    Please if you have time, a Mirror would be greatly appreciated, thankyou.
  22. g60madman

Still no love on it. I tried or normal headset_sensor hacks and no dice. Mantera hooked me up with the kung fu kernel skills. Going to spend some time on the 2.6.35 kernel and see if I can make some head way with. Also have some ideas for the 2.6.32.59.
  23. g60madman

Have you see the dl.mtdev.us site? There is a working copy on there.
  24. rukin5197

That's not the one I'm talking about. I'm talking about the one from JMZ.

https://github.com/jmztaylor/androi...mmit/56db28c8cda0cda0f53fb12418890b94aac285ec

I've already got it in now.

Right here
  25. g60madman