• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] NumberTwo v1.0 | MD4 | TW_4.1.2

hey guys sorry for the disappearing act haha I tend to do it a lot.. but I am still here :D I will try stepping it up with the mods when I actually can use my gf's phone to test with.. it takes way to long to keep uploading tests and waiting for ppl to try them lol, but I haven't abandoned you!! glad to see ppl starting to come around the forums a lil more and motivate some ppl to learn more shtuff :D any questions feel free to ask!!

Upvote 0
hey guys sorry for the disappearing act haha I tend to do it a lot.. but I am still here :D I will try stepping it up with the mods when I actually can use my gf's phone to test with.. it takes way to long to keep uploading tests and waiting for ppl to try them lol, but I haven't abandoned you!! glad to see ppl starting to come around the forums a lil more and motivate some ppl to learn more shtuff :D any questions feel free to ask!!

I told you almost 2 years ago I was wanting to learn how to do some of the things you do and I am just getting to it. I didnt have the time before but i do have a lot more time on my hands now. I have started learning but have a huge learning curve.
I also like that more people are coming around but i'm glad its not like the Esteem forum. Gawd!!!! I was glad when that phone went dead on me. I have also been through 4 different phones since then. The only reason i have this one is because my last phone quit on me in the middle of the work day and i had to have a phone so i went to Metro Pcs and bought the cheapest phone they had, planning to give it to my son and go buy a better one the next week. Whats funny is that i really like this phone and dont see my self getting a new one for a while.

I couldn't get a better phone for $29.00.

Upvote 0
haha yeah its not a bad device minus the lack of storage.. and hey we all have our own 'learning curve' lol that's why none of us get paid to do this stuff hahaha but im no tutor to be honest, I can only help point in the right direction :D

Well, i only wish i had a tutor. Everything i have learned is by old school research. It may not be apparent by any work i have done but i have learned a lot in the last few months. Lots and lots of reading. Oh yeah and more reading.

Upvote 0
Off to read more. LOL.
haha yeah man there will be more reading too :D it basically comes down to how hungry you are!! spending hours of actually ripping open the main framework files and poke around a lot, try different mods etc.. there will always be a lot of "fill in the blanks" especially when using guides from a diff device lol im always willing to answer any questions but in all honesty.. each person has there own way of lerning so me explaining my way could make it harder for you to learn your way. but none the less keep on striving haha it will all kinda make sense eventually :D

Upvote 0
Have a question ive tried every method known to man to set external sd as default short of trying to install rom on sd using an ext3 partition. I was wondering if there was some way to mod the rom to default to ext sd there are a few apps I use that are in the 2g range and as yall know deff no room.

Try this is What I use http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=49087911

Tutorial how to link to sd for T599x

Reactions: SoLTakR
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones