• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] PlainJaneT2 Stock 2.1 with OC and A2SD

Thank you for this excellent ROM, I have been running it for weeks now and really dig it. One thing though, I have trouble with dialer lag. Especially answering calls coming out of sleep or if Nav is running. Just wondering if their is an alternative dialer that I could flash over PJ T2? Or am I doing something wrong? I have SetCPU profiled to 245/245 during sleep, would cranking that up make a difference? I am digging my BAT life, would hate to mess with that.

Thanks, James.

I would change your sleep mode profile to 245/480 (ondemand), and see if that helps the "coming out of sleep" delay.

I don't think this will cost you much in battery life, as the phone will idle at 245 most of the time. Something to check, anyway.

As for dialer replacement, I suppose that it is technically feasible, as other ROMs use other dialers; but I don't have direct experience with this. Perhaps someone who has done it can chime in.

eu1

Upvote 0
I'm really new to the whole apps 2 sd card. i cant seem to figure it out! ive partioned my sd card via rom manager and have gone into recovery to see if i did and i did. i just cant seem to find a way to install apps to sd card... can anyone help?

I'm having the same problem. I'm running the plainjanet2 successfully, but when i run Astro fm it shows everything is "system" instead of "sd". Why are my apps going to the internal and not the card when i install them?:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones