• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][STABLE] Hybrid III aka v3

hey i know i'm a newbie when i'm typing this but i tried hybrid v3(updated) last night.....everything was good in the rom the response was fast everything was working fine untill i tried installing some of my basic apps like go sms, n even MX player amongst many others weren't installing even though the phone had >150Mb free space....help me out guys plzz...i really want to continue using this rom...stock rom sucks compared to this...

Upvote 0
Thanks jas2090...

FroYo Cream Sandwich is really a nice ROM....

I didn't find the link on page 5 so i google it & found on this/same forum...

Link:
FroYo Cream Sandwich v1.5 + fix
http://androidforums.com/a70-all-th...-beta-v-1-5-ics-themed-tweaked-much-more.html

(Scroll down (half of page), download link is after images..)

FroYo Cream Sandwich v2.0:
http://androidforums.com/ziggy-mobstergunz/497174-rom-triumph-froyocream-sandwich-v2-0-a.html

If need any of Hybrid ROM: (old stable or updated)
ClockworkMod ROM Manager - ROMs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have downloaded V1.5 & v2 But V2 is not installing in my phone.. says (installation aborted - status error 0)
So i installed V1.5 + fix
I was facing keyboard crashed error so did this which is found on related post & it's working fine now for me..

Download following zip,extract it to somewhere on your sd card.u wiil get a file libjni_latinime_moded.so
Move the file to /data/data/inputmethod.latin.ported/lib/
Change permissions to rwxr-xr-x or full
Now your ics keyboard will work for sure.

Attachments

• libjni_latinime_moded.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: shoebmad
Upvote 0
Thanks jas2090...

FroYo Cream Sandwich is really a nice ROM....

I didn't find the link on page 5 so i google it & found on this/same forum...

Link:
FroYo Cream Sandwich v1.5 + fix
http://androidforums.com/a70-all-th...-beta-v-1-5-ics-themed-tweaked-much-more.html

(Scroll down (half of page), download link is after images..)

FroYo Cream Sandwich v2.0:
http://androidforums.com/ziggy-mobstergunz/497174-rom-triumph-froyocream-sandwich-v2-0-a.html

If need any of Hybrid ROM: (old stable or updated)
ClockworkMod ROM Manager - ROMs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have downloaded V1.5 & v2 But V2 is not installing in my phone.. says (installation aborted - status error 0)
So i installed V1.5 + fix
I was facing keyboard crashed error so did this which is found on related post & it's working fine now for me..

Download following zip,extract it to somewhere on your sd card.u wiil get a file libjni_latinime_moded.so
Move the file to /data/data/inputmethod.latin.ported/lib/
Change permissions to rwxr-xr-x or full
Now your ics keyboard will work for sure.

:eek: Bro that link is not for my ROM, there exists a rom with same name for Motorola triumph too, as others hv said!! And status 0 error stands for unsupported update-binary, 'coz that phone supports different binary updater than ours!!
Head over to main thread and download it from there!:)

Upvote 0
you all are hard working devs I like your rom hybird v III respectfull and thankfull to your rom, recently I installed this rom i found bugs proofed by my self after flashing hv3....!!!! :eek:
One day I flashed updated hv3 before i wiped data fully formated wipe dalvik all needfull formate done. than I flashed hv3, after flashing I switched ON.... after One and Two hours I played with phone as we normally use,****at that movement it working normally still now I didn't installed any market apps or own apps.I switched power off my device and than the bags I found that its automatically ON my device without myself.its really bad thing I found in hv3 rom hope gautum agarwal will clear all bugs from his rom and soon answer to all bugs founded by user....thanks... :)

Upvote 0
I just flashed this rom,unable to install any app.also there is no plan store. Anybody help me.

can you please explain what error you get while installing post images may this can helpful for developers to find what error you getting..:)

have you found packageinstaller.apk in system/app folder if it not present may this might be the problem for not installing apps.

Upvote 0
it says the app is not installed.in system/app there is packageinstaller.apk.but still unable to install any apps.what i have to do?

may helpful for this error message "application is not installed", connect your device to PC then find the folder .android_secure delete this folder.reboot your device.now try to install app.
if still problem copy all usefull data from SDcard to PC then format your SDcard then try to install app. if still problem never hesitate to ask will try to solve this problem ...:)

Upvote 0
For those of you who have problems installing apps in this ROM...I have solved the problem

Keep Reading.......

The problem is that the dalvik-cache of [data] is linked to the dalvik-cache of [system]..so, as soon as the dalvik-cache of ur apps take up the space of the ROM..the installation of ur apps stops....

Solution: Copy all the files in dalvik-cache of [data] or [system]..{They both will show u the same files as they are linked} into a folder in [data] and delete the dalvik-cache that is already there and then rename ur new folder to dalvik-cache...That solves ur problem....{Restart ur phone}

Dalvik-cache in system can be found in system\sd
After restart, [[[delete the dalvik-cache files in the system ROM....]]]

You can do it all with Root Explorer

Reactions: herry165
Upvote 0
FEATURES--

JUST 73 MB ROM
Some cool apps
Ziplaign at boot
Some add-ons
App2sd Removed
Bash
Nano
Adw launcher
Dalvik to sd
Vm 38
Removed Bloatware
Tweaks
Jit enabled
A new app for faster downloads ( i bet u'll love it )
Corrected music bug
Megascript by Varun
Working flash with stock browser
Framework customizations ( newer by me )
Build.prop by Varun
Ad-free rom thanks to Varun for hosts file
Removed scripts that caused lag
Corrected USB debugging bug

CREDITS--
Varun for buildprop tweaks , hosts file and megascript , Mastermind for correcting USB debugging error

[ROM]
1) Go back to stock ( imp )
2) reboot to recovery
3) Wipe cache ( not imp. do only if ROM doesn't start up )
3) wipe dalvik cache
4) select install zip from sdcard and select the rom
5) reboot

[FLASH PLAYER]

Download adobe flash player ans install simple....you can check by visiting whatismyflashplayerversion.com from stock browser

[ COOL CUSTOMIZATION ] OPTIONAL SOme WANTED WHITE some BLACK HERE's COMBO OF BOTH Notification bAR :)

Steps-
1) Reboot to recovery after first boot of rom
2) wipe dalvik cache
3) flash the zip
4) Reboot

Screenshots---

FOR BETTER RESULTS START SYSTEM TUNER , GO TO TWEAKS , BOOT SETTINGS UNDER CPU , ENABLEE JUST SD TWEAK( AS OTHERS ARE ALREADY IN MEGAkoSCRIPT) ON BOOT AND REBOOT UR DEVICE.
h
DON'T FORGET THANKS...

hi... i am new here :)

thanks for stable rom... :-D. but when i use phone tester light sensor is mising. any fix ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones