[{(ROM)}] The Collab ROM Version 3.0.1 !/AROMA INSTALLER\!

1. Android?What!?

Android?What!? Well-Known Member

No i don't, and they're both 40-50 mb , but I read it wrong I have 5 gbs used up somehow just from the rom..?
  2. jamesmania88

jamesmania88 Well-Known Member

Is there a site where I can take an app from another lg phone then install it on my phone. I want to check out the lg spirit video editor.
  3. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

ADB :)
    jamesmania88 likes this.
  4. jamesmania88

Are you talking about the adb shell or am I missing something? Also where can I find the apk google search turns up nothing.
  5. twogbsd

Yup. ADB Shell :)
    jamesmania88 likes this.
  6. jamesmania88

7. twogbsd

Ooohh noooo, impossible....

Go into CWM and wipe /data, see if that clears it up. You will loose what you've downloaded so far and contacts etc. etc.
  8. Guru6453

Guru6453 Member

For clarification data folder is in \data not \mnt\sdcard\data.. Open script manager, press up arrow twice and scroll down.. You'll see it.. I ticked fav su boot notify..
  9. Guru6453

Guru6453 Member

Bake in some flash support!
  10. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Adb pull "location goes here without quotes"
    jamesmania88 likes this.
  11. jamesmania88

What location though?
  12. roachdogg28

roachdogg28 Well-Known Member

The first time i tried this rom, it didnt completely flash everything that 2Gig said was on it, but i flashed again and bam everything was there. Thats why i was askin about Gnow and V6charger yesterday...

Anyway i came across a little bug that may or may not have been my fault; Gnow failed to launch everytime along with voicesearch, but i fixed by re-merging the m7-offline and manually installed velvet then rebooted; in case anyone1 else had the same problem.

Looks good though 2Gig, and im diggin the apex launcher, and lovin the aroma installer.
  13. Scrubtasticx

Scrubtasticx Well-Known Member

Gig u gonna port our rom to new update or you want me too。?
  14. twogbsd

Well, i would like to, but it will be a while till i get home from school :eek: So if you want to, then go ahead :)
  15. twogbsd

[high]
    adb shell
    ls /system
    [a list of files will show up here]
    exit

adb pull /system/(name of file here) (where you want the file to go)
    [/high]
  16. jamesmania88

What do I grab from the spirit? And where do I grab adb?
  17. mai8ko

mai8ko Well-Known Member

please, a built-in working tether! Unless it already has it. Honestly, I haven't flashed this rom yet. With word out about another version coming soon, I'd rather wait for beats! But I'm getting antsy, and am fighting the temptation to flash this one. I just know that I'll be frustrated if I'll end up having to get all my settings just right twice.
  18. twogbsd

Patience young padawan, better new version will be. :)
  19. Scrubtasticx

Gig we have 2 releases 3.0 and 3.01 for this new update we need to be in sync and i have changed allot in my Rom working a2sd better supercharger options which gave me 2000 more on antutu and a few other things + im gonna get beats working so pm me when you're done with class
    Guru6453 likes this.
  20. twogbsd

Alright, when I get home, i'll set teamviewer up and we can get this going :)
  21. Scrubtasticx

Ya good.deal 1 rom is the way to go
  22. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

3 people teamviewing one computer :rolleyes: (insert mind blown meme here) :rofl:
  23. Scrubtasticx

24. BlazingFire258

BlazingFire258 Well-Known Member

May someone please upload the ROM to another host site? Dev-Host would be nice :)
  25. twogbsd

Too big for dev-host...