• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP] Party Time JellyBeanSandwich

I'm 20 years old taking time off from college living in an apartment my parents own...I guess I can still be grounded and get my baby(laptop) taken away from me...any way, I uploaded another version (2.1) but couldn't get the link before it was taken away...my phone won't recognize the web page so just sit tight with me until I can get it back

Upvote 0
Looks like a great ROM, I haven't rooted yet because I've been waiting for a reason to. This ROM seems like it could be that reason.

So from what the first post says, everything works normally? I'm originally from the Optimus V forums and when we had ICS ROMS the camera would be broken and a bunch of other stuff.

Everything works great, you might get a glitch every now and then but for the most part it is fantastic!

Upvote 0
uploadfromtaptalk1360926890544.jpg
This and more coming soon! To party time 2.2

Reactions: sckboy78
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones