• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Yea I've seen your work on the Zmax dfuse congratulations I started the bounty hoping to get some attention to it but nobodies willing to spare a dime and people wonder why we don't have root smh
Yup, I just got LTE working also

IMG_20170108_211744.jpg

Upvote 0
To many people need results first or want to buy the method anybody who is halfway sane understands nobody sells root methods and if somebody tried they would ultimately be laughed at and have there shit leaked half the people in here here aren't even willing to let a reputable well known person on AF hold onto the bounty for awhile people who make these methods if they are going to root they want to see they got money coming not take a chance maybe dfuse can back me up on that last sentence especially when it's a low end device 9/10 devs don't give a **** about anyways I'm removing my posts cause I don't want to waste my time here anybody willing to pick it up feel more than free

Upvote 0
To many people need results first or want to buy the method anybody who is halfway sane understands nobody sells root methods and if somebody tried they would ultimately be laughed at and have there shit leaked half the people in here here aren't even willing to let a reputable well known person on AF hold onto the bounty for awhile people who make these methods if they are going to root they want to see they got money coming not take a chance maybe dfuse can back me up on that last sentence especially when it's a low end device 9/10 devs don't give a **** about anyways I'm removing my posts cause I don't want to waste my time here anybody willing to pick it up feel more than free
lol

Upvote 0
No dev is going to get this phone and try to root. This phone isn't worth it. Someone donated the Zmax to me and that is why it has n7.1.1.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones