• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted Dinc tonight and my camera wont work

Does the screen zoom in, but quickly revert back to thee home screen?

I get this problem on my dinc when ever I do a fresh reboot. I have to kill all the apps with advanced task manager, and start the camera afterwards.

The best I can come with is that some start up process gets a hold of the camera after a reboot and does not properly release the camera allowing other apps to use it, like lamppu.

Upvote 0
I did a factory reset after my root and that fixed the camera but the clock/weather widget is still messed up. What I discoverd was that under the weather options, the auto update box was not checked. Easy fix... or not. I check the box and my weather came up all good, then went blank again and the name of the next town (im in the middle of the two) popped up on the screen and the weather went blank again. Well went back into weather options and the auto update box was once again unchecked. I checked the box and weather updated, I imediately went right back into the options and the auto update box was unchecked again. It seems that for some reason the phone won't keep that option selected. Any ideas about that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones