• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RPG for Android

nandosk8

Jul 15, 2013
Brazil
Hi everyone, I'm new on Android's world and I would like to know what are the best RPG games (FREE) for android? I've downloaded:

- Inotia 4 (pretty cool, but I'm stuck on Dark Forces of Evil... almost in the end of the game)
- Zenonia 5 (i've just started this week, it's nice, BUT it's a freemium app, they "force" you to spend some money to buy ZEN)
- Ragnarok Valyrie (Avast does not allow me to run, it blocks the app)
- Avabel (so far so good)
- Arcane Legends (actually a bit confused and no guide on the game)
- RPG End of Aspiration (good)
- ???

Please give me some other suggestions!! The true is most of the good RPG games for android are paid (Final Fantasy, Order & Chaos Online, etc)...

Thanks

Listen dude, most good rpgs are paid, but really, can't you use google or just don't want to use google?

Here is a list of what I tried and what you can try if you want... Will have to find it yourself...

Silver Nornir
The Symphony of Eternity
End of Aspiration (free version with adds available on market)
Avalon
The symphony of the origins
Alphadia
Destiny Fantasia
Grinsia
Earth and Legend
Dungeon Hunter
Spectral Souls
SoulCraft
D.O.T. Defender of Texel (RPG) (Free)
Heaven Sword
Exitium
Raptor - RPG (was fun at the start, not later on, free tho)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones