• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root RSDLite not reading phone.

Jul 22, 2010
I am using RSDlite 4.8 and my phone is on bootloader. Ive been looking a few other threads with the same problem and they all solve theres by putting on first come first serve button. Ive done that and still nothing. I am just trying to SBF my device which is running the original froyo. Any help on how to make RSDlite read my phone?

I am using RSDlite 4.8 and my phone is on bootloader. Ive been looking a few other threads with the same problem and they all solve theres by putting on first come first serve button. Ive done that and still nothing. I am just trying to SBF my device which is running the original froyo. Any help on how to make RSDlite read my phone?

What version of windows are you running?
I just got done sbfing today and had problems with win 7 and vista, win xp worked sorts but my phone was worse than I had thought. I used on the xp red 4.7 with the patch.
I had access to the sd card via the pc. So I loaded maderstock's sdg and used clockwork to flash.
I got the phone back to stock to send back to verizon.
So if you can bootup it may be eased to do it that way.
I also got stuck and restarted the phone holding down the home key and then power up. Then hit the search key and the menu comes up.
Select factory reset. Then reboot . Mine then came up and then I managed to reroot and then install clockwork.

Harry
!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones