• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ChaosWhirl

Lurker
Apr 23, 2012
Hi Everybody!

I am new to this website, very new, and a HTC Sensation owner from the UK. I recently ran into trouble with my HTC so came running to the experts who might know what has gone wrong. I was using my HTC this morning when it suddenly switched off. This was due to the battery dying out. As i charged my HTC and turned it on i was approached with a white screen with the following text:

**LOCKED***
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.18.0000
eMMC-boot
Aug 2 2011 22:35:52

HBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

With 3 androids on skateboards at the bottom.

I am normally starting up my phone as i would and am always approached with this screen. My HTC is NOT rooted nor is there any custom software of any sort or anything. Basically it hasn't been played around with. First time i have run into this situation and am left clueless!!

Would really appreciate all the help! :)

Thanks!

*This is my first thread/post so apologies for any errors/mistakes within the post*

It is just the Sensation.

If i take the Memory Card out i cannot use the power button to select any option but can still navigate menu's via the volume button. When the memory card is in, it will automatically select the 'fast boot' section where i am greeted with a message ' Battery Voltage is too low' 'Please Change A Battery'.

What can i do? I don't press anything to go into this mode however it may be possible that something would be jammed. :)

Upvote 0
Alright now i reckon the volume button is jammed as i can access my phone if i hold down Volume Up and Power button however this takes me onto safe mode, which limits 3rd party apps and the internet is rubbish. Whenever i turn it on normally it will go to the HBOOT menu and automatically load up FASTBOOT, then it would just return to the HBOOT menu where i can scroll the menu via the volume up button only but the POWER button doesn't select any option!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones