• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S-Pen settings

realtanu

Lurker
Apr 3, 2014
I bought the Galaxy Note mainly for s-pen. But now I'm a little surprised how limited the functionality is on s-pen. OR I don't know how to do what I want to do (I'm hoping its the latter).

1) How do I change settings so that the recognized text is converted into a font of my choosing? Say size 10 or 12, vs. the stock 16? The default font setting is, in my opinion, not very thoughtful. You can't write up a lot of notes on the pad.

2) Is there a way to make the writing template (i.e., the paper) scroll down vertically? Creating new pages all the timer is very annoying, especially when you have to use their default font size.

3) is there a way to disable the center physical/mechanical buttons at the bottom of the tablet? I find that when I try to really get down and write, my hands/forearm will press the buttons and lock the tablet.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones