• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S3 organize photos- HELP

I am trying to organize all my photos in my Gal S3. I have pictured from my camera, screen shot, transferred from old phones, face book... etc. All the disorganization is driving me crazy. How can I add folders & organize everything so it is easier to find & access. I need semi-simple instructions cuz im not that techy... please HELP ME!!!!!

thank you :)

I am trying to organize all my photos in my Gal S3. I have pictured from my camera, screen shot, transferred from old phones, face book... etc. All the disorganization is driving me crazy. How can I add folders & organize everything so it is easier to find & access. I need semi-simple instructions cuz im not that techy... please HELP ME!!!!!

thank you :)

You will want to get a file manager if you don't have one and create and move from that.

Upvote 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules1677
I am trying to organize photos in my Gal S3. I have pictured from my camera, screen shot, transferred from old phones, face book... etc. All the disorganization is driving me crazy. How can I add folders & organize everything so it is easier to find & access. I need semi-simple instructions cuz im not that techy... please HELP ME!!!!!

thank you
smile.gif

You will want to get a file manager if you don't have one and create and move from that.

Thank you man I tried ES file manager or something like that and it seems to do the job.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones