• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S4 to Metro Release Date?

A SWAG would be that Metro won't even know until a week from now Which S4 it's going to get and even When they Could get it.

If the vote passes I guess they could get rebranded T-Mo S4s quicker than if the vote fails and they were to pursue their own S4 which is just To the FCC but hasn't been approved yet.

I'd say too much is up in the air right now for Metro to pin down their S4 at this minute.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Upvote 0
i too say october and ill say october 22nd ;)

If I were to guess, this would be my assumption as well.

Everywhere I've seen, Metro PCS isn't even listed as a potential carrier for the S4.

I heard Boost mobiles new ad on the radio the other day and while I cant remember exactly what it said I do remember that they were saying something to the effect of " We are picking up the Metro PCS users that don't want to be forced to T mobile" or something like that. As if T mobile is bad or something lmao. Cause Wimax is sooooooo much better than HSPA+ 42. Give me a break. It's not like +42 is faster than Verizon's LTE or anything.

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
4/24 on T-Mo.

IF you have GREAT credit, it'll only set you back $630.

No cell phone on the planet is worth that to me.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

The absolute most I would pay for a phone is around $400 ish. I don't like buying phones when they first come out anyways. Luckily Google isn't a blood sucking demon and you can buy a top 5 phone for $299.

Upvote 0
Really considering a carrier switch-this Esteem is still kicking but I deserve a major upgrade:D
Why don't you think its coming to metro Shabby:thinking:

How well does T mobile's coverage look in your neck of the woods?

I personally think that T mobile/Straight Talk/Simple has the best options available. Plus the fact that you can get a N4 for $299? Pfffff. That extra $200 for a S3 or S4 just doesn't justify the price gap to me.

But I'm also not a gimmicky person that likes all the little do dads and gimmicks either. Straight Vanilla yo. lol :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones